What we cook
Raw Biscuits is passionate about baking its own bread, even if it comes in a different form to the loaf we are so proud of. Our ability to use and blend our Marketing and IT skills assist us to propose varied solutions to the football market.
- Generating innovative ideas and solutions in the football sector.
- Challenging existing processes and if need be, proposing new ones to improve operations.
- Avoiding multiple island solutions and focusing on a “One Place” proposition.
- Structuring solutions around a marketing backbone.
- Designing detailed prototypes with exaggerated attention towards User Experience.
- Developing the solution.
- Prepare the necessary integrations if required.
- Making it work.
- Marketing it.
We are currently very excited to be garnishing our latest dish;
A project born and baked in our oven at Raw Biscuits.
“Being a part of this league is so exciting. So many years fighting[...] Continue
After Asian teams kicked off qualification for the 2018 AFC Women’s[...] Continue
Explore more infographics like this one on the web's[...] Continue
The world's top Go players are now taking pages from AlphaGo's playbook.[...] Continue
People are spending less time watching 'Bay Watch' and spending more time[...] Continue
Bella Thorne tweeted, "Legit nothing trolololo." And with a keystroke, the[...] Continue
Every weekday, we bring you the Ad Age/iSpot Hot Spots, new and trending TV[...] Continue
Are restaurants too confident..........do they think they have it all[...] Continue
Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg told Harvard graduates that they need to help[...] Continue
Where did Zika come from, and what can we do about it? Molecular biologist[...] Continue
Having a strong pool of talent is critical for success in today’s[...] Continue
Where does OK Go come up with ideas like dancing in zero gravity,[...] Continue