What we cook
Raw Biscuits is passionate about baking its own bread, even if it comes in a different form to the loaf we are so proud of. Our ability to use and blend our Marketing and IT skills assist us to propose varied solutions to the football market.
- Generating innovative ideas and solutions in the football sector.
- Challenging existing processes and if need be, proposing new ones to improve operations.
- Avoiding multiple island solutions and focusing on a “One Place” proposition.
- Structuring solutions around a marketing backbone.
- Designing detailed prototypes with exaggerated attention towards User Experience.
- Developing the solution.
- Prepare the necessary integrations if required.
- Making it work.
- Marketing it.
We are currently very excited to be garnishing our latest dish;
A project born and baked in our oven at Raw Biscuits.
Starting her coaching career at the age of 21, Anna Signeul, now 56, speaks[...] Continue
Explore more infographics like this one on the web's[...] Continue
FIFA.com reviews Sunday's European qualifying action where Robert[...] Continue
This week made it clear that the technology is racing into to our consumer[...] Continue
Brands will be brands. Or, in other words there will always be corny[...] Continue
People are spending less time watching 'Bay Watch' and spending more time[...] Continue
Are restaurants too confident..........do they think they have it all[...] Continue
Amazon founder Bezos has been a Trekkie since he was a kid and ticked an[...] Continue
Carolyn Everson, VP of global marketing solutions at Facebook, says she[...] Continue
In his recent letter to CEOs, Larry Fink, CEO and chairman of the mutual[...] Continue
From Beyoncé to Drake and beyond, the world is rocking to the rhythm of[...] Continue
Amishi Jha studies how we pay attention: the process by which our brain[...] Continue