Choosing a different original dish each time you cook is practically impossible. Although I believe that we should put ourselves in a position to get inspired rather than wait for it to happen (one day, one time), there are days when we feel we may perform better than usual…..and this happens to us when we are doing whichever activity.
A good enough reason for me to create this dish arose when two very good friends, their wives and their 2 kids came over some weeks ago.
Ingredients for 6:
3 medium sized aubergines, 60g Parmigiano-Reggiano, 50g Cashew Nuts, 50g Dried Blueberries, Rosemary, Sichuan Pepper, EVOO, Salt, Maltese Bread
– Half the aubergines lengthwise. Sprinkle sea salt and brush the surface with some EVOO. Place them in the oven at 175 degrees for 15 mins.
– When the aubergines are cool, scoop out the pulp without damaging the skins.
– In a bowl, stir in the grated Parmigiano, Cashews, Blueberries, Sichuan Pepper and two spoons of EVOO with the Aubergine pulp.
– Using the Aubergine skin as a container, fill half of it with the mix.
– Place two slices of Maltese bread and some Rosemary in the other half.
– Drizzle the bread with EVOO
– Place the Aubergines in the oven for 5 mins or until warm enough.
You might also like
FIFA.com reviews Sunday's European qualifying action where Robert[...] Continue
Starting her coaching career at the age of 21, Anna Signeul, now 56, speaks[...] Continue
Explore more infographics like this one on the web's[...] Continue
Brands will be brands. Or, in other words there will always be corny[...] Continue
People are spending less time watching 'Bay Watch' and spending more time[...] Continue
This week made it clear that the technology is racing into to our consumer[...] Continue
Are restaurants too confident..........do they think they have it all[...] Continue
Amazon founder Bezos has been a Trekkie since he was a kid and ticked an[...] Continue
Carolyn Everson, VP of global marketing solutions at Facebook, says she[...] Continue
From Beyoncé to Drake and beyond, the world is rocking to the rhythm of[...] Continue
In his recent letter to CEOs, Larry Fink, CEO and chairman of the mutual[...] Continue
Amishi Jha studies how we pay attention: the process by which our brain[...] Continue