Choosing a different original dish each time you cook is practically impossible. Although I believe that we should put ourselves in a position to get inspired rather than wait for it to happen (one day, one time), there are days when we feel we may perform better than usual…..and this happens to us when we are doing whichever activity.
A good enough reason for me to create this dish arose when two very good friends, their wives and their 2 kids came over some weeks ago.
Ingredients for 6:
3 medium sized aubergines, 60g Parmigiano-Reggiano, 50g Cashew Nuts, 50g Dried Blueberries, Rosemary, Sichuan Pepper, EVOO, Salt, Maltese Bread
– Half the aubergines lengthwise. Sprinkle sea salt and brush the surface with some EVOO. Place them in the oven at 175 degrees for 15 mins.
– When the aubergines are cool, scoop out the pulp without damaging the skins.
– In a bowl, stir in the grated Parmigiano, Cashews, Blueberries, Sichuan Pepper and two spoons of EVOO with the Aubergine pulp.
– Using the Aubergine skin as a container, fill half of it with the mix.
– Place two slices of Maltese bread and some Rosemary in the other half.
– Drizzle the bread with EVOO
– Place the Aubergines in the oven for 5 mins or until warm enough.
You might also like
FIFA.com reviews Monday's FIFA World Cup qualifying action in Europe where[...] Continue
Explore more infographics like this one on the web's[...] ContinueJoyce Cook receives CBE for services to Sport and Accessibility by FIFA.com - Organisation - Football Development
As midnight struck in London on 30 December 2017, the latest names to be[...] Continue
Last week, the downpour of news on the internet never let up. Continue
Captain America and Iron Man are one of the iconic Marvel duos, and their[...] Continue
People are spending less time watching 'Bay Watch' and spending more time[...] Continue
Are restaurants too confident..........do they think they have it all[...] Continue
Weight Watchers is taking its biggest step yet to alter people's[...] Continue
Toyota Motor Corp. agreed to add Android Auto to its vehicles, according to[...] Continue
Most organizations use key performance indicators (KPIs) to monitor and[...] Continue
Luke Sital-Singh sings songs of love, longing and grief in this stirring[...] Continue
As a young scientist, Catherine Mohr was on her dream scuba trip -- when[...] Continue