Choosing a different original dish each time you cook is practically impossible. Although I believe that we should put ourselves in a position to get inspired rather than wait for it to happen (one day, one time), there are days when we feel we may perform better than usual…..and this happens to us when we are doing whichever activity.
A good enough reason for me to create this dish arose when two very good friends, their wives and their 2 kids came over some weeks ago.
Ingredients for 6:
3 medium sized aubergines, 60g Parmigiano-Reggiano, 50g Cashew Nuts, 50g Dried Blueberries, Rosemary, Sichuan Pepper, EVOO, Salt, Maltese Bread
– Half the aubergines lengthwise. Sprinkle sea salt and brush the surface with some EVOO. Place them in the oven at 175 degrees for 15 mins.
– When the aubergines are cool, scoop out the pulp without damaging the skins.
– In a bowl, stir in the grated Parmigiano, Cashews, Blueberries, Sichuan Pepper and two spoons of EVOO with the Aubergine pulp.
– Using the Aubergine skin as a container, fill half of it with the mix.
– Place two slices of Maltese bread and some Rosemary in the other half.
– Drizzle the bread with EVOO
– Place the Aubergines in the oven for 5 mins or until warm enough.
You might also like
FIFA.com reviews Monday's FIFA World Cup qualifying action in Europe where[...] ContinueJoyce Cook receives CBE for services to Sport and Accessibility by FIFA.com - Organisation - Football Development
As midnight struck in London on 30 December 2017, the latest names to be[...] Continue
Explore more infographics like this one on the web's[...] Continue
An explosive new report from Buzzfeed News makes the impeachment of Donald[...] Continue
Most gamers have their favourite game, and there's not much that can change[...] Continue
People are spending less time watching 'Bay Watch' and spending more time[...] Continue
Are restaurants too confident..........do they think they have it all[...] Continue
Netflix claims to command 10 percent of America's TV time in its latest[...] ContinueWatch the newest TV commercials from Burger King, Qatar Airways, Mitsubishi Electric and more by Ad Age - Latest News
Every weekday we bring you the Ad Age/iSpot Hot Spots, new TV commercials[...] Continue
Singing in Spanish, Portuguese and English, LADAMA brings a vibrant,[...] Continue
It’s well-known that organizational change is difficult — in fact,[...] ContinueThe political progress women have made -- and what's next | Cecile Richards by TED Talks Daily (SD video)
Women have made enormous progress over the last century -- challenging the[...] Continue