Choosing a different original dish each time you cook is practically impossible. Although I believe that we should put ourselves in a position to get inspired rather than wait for it to happen (one day, one time), there are days when we feel we may perform better than usual…..and this happens to us when we are doing whichever activity.
A good enough reason for me to create this dish arose when two very good friends, their wives and their 2 kids came over some weeks ago.
Ingredients for 6:
3 medium sized aubergines, 60g Parmigiano-Reggiano, 50g Cashew Nuts, 50g Dried Blueberries, Rosemary, Sichuan Pepper, EVOO, Salt, Maltese Bread
– Half the aubergines lengthwise. Sprinkle sea salt and brush the surface with some EVOO. Place them in the oven at 175 degrees for 15 mins.
– When the aubergines are cool, scoop out the pulp without damaging the skins.
– In a bowl, stir in the grated Parmigiano, Cashews, Blueberries, Sichuan Pepper and two spoons of EVOO with the Aubergine pulp.
– Using the Aubergine skin as a container, fill half of it with the mix.
– Place two slices of Maltese bread and some Rosemary in the other half.
– Drizzle the bread with EVOO
– Place the Aubergines in the oven for 5 mins or until warm enough.
You might also like
Karen Duggan speaks to FIFA.com about Republic of Ireland's quest to make[...] Continue
FIFA.com reviews Monday's FIFA World Cup qualifying action in Europe where[...] Continue
Explore more infographics like this one on the web's[...] ContinueMelania Trump's 'I Really Don't Care' Jacket Tops This Week's Internet News Roundup by Feed: All Latest
The First Lady wore a "I really don't care. Do U?" jacket on her visit to[...] Continue
People are spending less time watching 'Bay Watch' and spending more time[...] ContinueThe Washington Post instructs us to 'Let the Trump team eat in peace,' but people are not having it by Mashable
The Washington Post has jumped to the defense of Sarah Sanders a day after[...] Continue
W. Somerset Maugham was onto something in 1941 when he wrote "the Riviera[...] Continue
Are restaurants too confident..........do they think they have it all[...] Continue
Reddit's redesign and new ad products seem to be paying offfor Audi, at[...] Continue
The Strategic Agility Project This article is part of an MIT SMR series[...] Continue
What can we learn from the slimy, smelly side of life? In this playful[...] ContinueThe nightmare videos of children's YouTube -- and what's wrong with the internet today | James Bridle by TED Talks Daily (SD video)
Writer and artist James Bridle uncovers a dark, strange corner of the[...] Continue